All sensitive data is sent via a secure connection, thanks precisely to the SSL certificate installed on this site. Therefore, your personal data, including payment data, are safe.
SSL Protocol Secure Socket Layer is a protocol developed by Netscape for the private transmission of documents via the Internet. SSL works by using a symmetric key to encrypt the data transferred over the connection. On the client PC all browsers support SSL, while on the server side most websites use SSL to obtain confidential information from users, such as credit card numbers. A server is said to be 'secure' if it can guarantee the encryption of confidential and sensitive data with a standard method.
How to recognise an SSL (Secure) server A secure server is recognised when the start of the web page request begins with https:// . Normally, the start of the request is http://
Our payment methods:
Please transfer the invoice amount to our bank account. You will receive our order confirmation by email, containing your bank details and order number. The goods will remain reserved for you for 6 days, and we will process the order immediately after receipt of payment.
To make an online purchase with PayPal:
- Register with PayPal and link a payment method such as a bank account or a credit and/or debit card.
- When paying online, look for the PayPal button.
- Log in to PayPal and pay quickly and securely by simply entering an email address and password.
You can add credit cards, debit cards, and bank accounts to your digital wallet. When you click the PayPal button during payment, you can choose one and not enter your financial data. Paying online has never been easier.
Pay with Postepay is the fast, simple and reliable way to pay, designed for you who make payments with a Postepay card.
- Simply click on the Pay with Postepay button online or in shops that have joined the service and authorise the transaction via the Postepay App by entering your PosteID.
- If you have not yet enabled your card in the Postepay App, you can pay by entering the details of your Postepay or BancoPosta card enabled for online payments.
Paying online with a debit/credit card is very easy. When paying, simply enter the 16-digit number on your card, the expiry date and the CVV code. If the 3D Secure system requires further verification, enter your temporary PIN or password. You should then receive a message confirming that payment has been made.